How well your building performs directly affects your bottom line in many ways. Consider the following:
- An energy efficient building costs less to operate.
- A comfortable building improves productivity.
- A reliable building reduces costly downtime and emergency repairs.
Building Automation Systems from Halvorson Trane deliver comfort, energy efficiency, and reliability for our customer's buildings. Here are some of the systems we provide:
In addition to the building systems listed above, our BAS team also offers all of the following:
Integration of a wide variety of system-level and building-level controls including BACnet, LonTalk, Modbus, iNet, and N2 communication protocols
Pneumatic to DDC control retrofits
- Design and Engineering
- Energy and Financial Analysis
- Assistance with Financing and Utility Rebates
- Project Management
- Programming, Commissioning
- Service and Warranty Support
- Master Planning and System Migration
To learn more about Building Automation Systems / Controls for your Existing Buildings, contact Doug Stephens, 515-270-0004.
To learn more about Building Automation Systems / Controls for your New Building/New Construction projects, contact Tom Peters, 515-270-0004.